Apparently, I've been tagged. I hardly ever do these kinda things, but since this seemed to be quite interesting, aku layan je lah. Thank you, Aresha :)
1)How would you describe yourself-- the 2008 version?
Procrastinator, slacker, lazy-ass, avid class skipper, and a million other negative adjectives.
2)How about 2009? What would you like to see in yourself?
I would like to see a hardworking, homework-doing, attention paying, class goer who will be able to do her SPM with her eyes closed.
3)What would be your theme song for 2008?
Chic N Stu - System of a Down. Hahahaha.
4)List three happy things that happened to you throughout 2008
i) Everyday in school spent with my horrible classmates.
ii) St John camp. Yes, I am still missing that bloody camp.
iii) A very pleasant and spontaneous 'not-your-birthday-but-what-the-heck-day' with Nana and Yaya.
5)How would you celebrate New Year's eve with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
By trying to talk to each other without getting pissed off. Haha.
6)Is there any thing you would like to say to someone before 2009 approaches?
What does this have to do with New Year? =.=
7) Who would you like to wish Happy New Year to?
Alex Turner, Julian Casablancas, Fab Moretti, Fernando Torres, Robert Pattinson (hehe), Brandon Boyd, Hayley Williams, my parents, long lost cousins, estranged aunts and uncles, fellow friends, and... my cats.
8) Who would you like to tag?
Everybody on my 'Expressive Earthling's list because I'm too lazy to think of who to tag. Haha.
1 comment:
hahaha you iz tagged yo!
happy new year to your cat
Post a Comment