Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pumping On Your Stereo

Just got back from Ummaira's place for her movie/pizza party. Well, that's what she called it but I think she should have called it a movie/pizza/cake party. Baskin Robbins ice cream cake + big tiramisu cake amounts to a loooooot of cake. But damn, that was some delicious cake. I ate 3 slices; 2 ice cream cake and 1 tiramisu. Yes, I am greedy.

Oh, and when my dad picked me up, he was using one of his company cars and I can honestly say that it was the smelliest car I've ever been in. He said his 'boys' (the guys that do the dirty work in connecting phone lines) used the car before. Well, that explains it all. It was all sweaty in there. Sweaty, sweaty, sweat.

Hmm. Oh yeah, I've recently taken to over-sizing my clothes. I counted and I have around 4 over-sized tops in my closet and I'm starting to raid my brother's closet for his outrageously huge t-shirts. I'm thinking of borrowing my dad's checkered work shirts. Or I might just buy one of my own. Topman has great checkered shirts.

I'm wearing one of Abang's t-shirts now, even. Its a very nice shade of purple, with a big LSU TIGERS and a tiger head printed on it. I love it, even though I don't know what LSU TIGERS actually are. I would wear it out with my black leggings, but when I say this t-shirt is over-sized, I really mean over-sized.
Picture this : a reasonably slim (ahem) 16 year old girl wearing a huge purple t-shirt that comes down to her knees and the only part of her arms that are visible are her hands and wrists.

I went to the living room wearing this and my mum went 'Put on a pair of your boxers or something la, for goodness' sake'. Funny thing is, I was wearing a pair of my boxers. Ugly stripy green boxers that I never liked much. Ah, beautiful over-sized purple t-shirt hides ugly green boxers.

Well, that was out of nowhere. Hmm.

No comments: