I went for dinner to Satay Zul with my dad and there was this gang of foreigners eating there. I don't know, German or French kot but there was some Muslim lady with them. But she spoke in the most annoying way possible.
Lady : Excuuuuuse me, but I would like to ordar some more sataaay ayaaaahm.
Waiter : Alright, how many do you want?
Lady : *speaks in German/French with mat salleh people* Oh, give me about... faive.
Waiter : Alright then.
Lady : Oh, and we would also like faive sataaay dajhengs (DAGING)
Waiter : *grinning like a horse* Okay.
Lady : Oh, and anudder theeng. We have been waiteeng for our nasee go-rang for a long time.
Waiter : *turning slightly red already* I'll check for you.
I wouldn't want to be in the waiters shoes. I think I might laugh in her face and go "Please, just say beef satay la. You're killing me, woman."
Oh, and there was this guy whose looks boleh tahan la. Very tall, nice brown hair, and was dressed very nicely. But there was just one thing.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world; the ones who realise their tshirts are tiny and wear the right underwear, the ones who wear longer tshirts to cover their asses, and the ones who are totally oblivious to the fact that their underwear is on display. Unfortunately, the mat salleh guy was the oblivious type.
So there I was, enjoying my kueytiaw bakso and I looked in the mat salleh guys direction. Just as I'm looking away something catches my eye. And guess what I saw.
2 words. CALVIN CLASSICS
=.=
Its not a very pleasant thing, you know. To be eating and part of some guys underwear is just within your view. You try to avert your eyes to another direction but in this little corner of your mind, you know that the mat salleh guy at the table in front of you is wearing Calvin Klein underwear. Or so I assume la. For all I know, it could be Calvin Kelain, or worse, Calvin and HOBBES.
So, guys out there. Please make sure your tshirts are long enough to cover your boxers/briefs. Underwear peeking out of pants are a huge turnoff. To me, at least.
Females, please WEAR underwear. Its one thing when underwear peeks out of pants, but when ass starts peeking out... WHOA.
If you're gay, please make sure nobody sees your thong.
5 comments:
if you're gay, u would want people to see your thong
IF i'm a gay, i want people to see my thong HAHAHA
but nobody else wants to see it
gay people might want to see it
whats with the underwear obsession??
first ure underwear, now u trippin on others?
u shd join the fb 'we love underwear' society. i'm sure there's one.
Post a Comment