I wonder what things would be like to have Alex Turner as my boyfriend. Ok fine, I'll be more realistic.
I wonder what things would be like to have someone like Alex Turner as my boyfriend.
I'd stare into his sleepy, liquid brown eyes and he'd sing me songs like Fake Tales Of San Francisco and Cigarette Smoke. And I'd sing along and he'll teach me how to play the guitar as good as he does. And when we go out, he'd dress really nicely and I'd look like Alexa Chung next to him. And he'd speak Cockney or whatever accent he has and I'd pretend to understand what he says even though he's speaking too fast. Hmm.
As long as I'm fantasizing, I might as well imagine I'm Torres's girl and all 186 cm of him belonged to me. I'd stare into HIS sleepy liquid brown eyes and have the authority to play with his fluffy blond hair. And when he'd introduce me to people, he'd go (with his ohsosexy spanish accent) "This is mi corazon, Nadia". Wargghhhhhhhh!
But then how would I introduce him? "Ni ha, pakwe aku. Name dia Torreh". -_____________________-
BM sucks.
Let's just settle with Andy, the drummer from Estranged. He's tall : big big big plus. Handsome: a must. Malay: Convenient, seeing what happens if I'm with Torres. And I'd have no problems with that English accent, because we can always speak trashy BM or trashy English. Rich : He's in an award winning band. Drummer : Rawr.
I pick Andy lah.
* I'm a girl. I'm allowed to have shameless fantasies.
4 comments:
one hundred and eighty SIX cm, thank you very much
..grr
torreh hahahahahaha
mcm penoreh getah je haha
GRRRRRRRRR....andy saya punya lah haha
Ahahaha I seriously laughed my ass off at the Torreh part i swear!
And yes Andy is hot. He's got 2 other brothers who are drummers in bands too.
...Ima go read that post again.
Post a Comment