Sunday, May 10, 2009

Free to go

SMART Niaga was ... okay. I guess.
Punk kids suck on the drums and guitar but they think they rule. Oh well, let's just leave them in their euphoria of trucker caps and skinny jeans. They're "kewl" that way, hahahaha.
But Awang/Umar ( don't know what name to use ) and band ( don't know band name =.= ) were great, veri veri nais. I should have shouted for a Strokes cover though, haha. But yeah, huuuuuge respect to them. Outshone those nutjobs in trucker caps and skinny jeans like HELL. I loved seeing their shocked and beaten faces, hehehe. SO satisfying.

I got some "closure" today. It was frustrating, annoying but at the same time, satisfying. So I'm pretty much done with any unfinished business and now I can get on with my life without anything dragging me down. Hopefully. And that's all I'm gonna say about my personal life, the rest is not for you to know :)

So since all that's over, time to buckle down and hit the books. Yes? No?
Tengok mood lah =.=

3 comments:

cold aqua tomato said...

hey hey hey....*psst*..you can call me Umar..bcuz it is more 'modern'..awang is like so 60's...heheh..

well, thanks a bunch anyway for that compliment, very flattered and yeah, THEY WERE ANNOYING..just imagine, moshing at sulop?..the fuck??..but then, hey, we bust their asses off!..B I G TIME!

nadia, study hard..

Cheers..

cold aqua tomato said...

kejap kejap, tak puas hati sebab ada perkataan macam tak sempurna....

i'll say it again... B I G TIME!

hahah..

Nadia Zulkifli said...

but i liked Awang/Umar. it looked kinda cool, haha.
I KNOW, mcm nak knock their stripy trucker caps off their heads.
but fck yeah u guys busted their asses :D
RESPECT.
and yes umar, i will study hard :)