Exam season. 2 and a half weeks of brain wrenching to go through. I've never enjoyed this time of year. But then again, who does enjoy exams? Nerds. Harhar, lame.
So anyway, BM sucked. Both papers. Heck, BM has never been my best subject but even Dayah thought it was a killer paper. And she got an A1 for 1B exam. I am trying very, extremely, super hard not to think about what my BM marks will be. What with that cerpen that 5SB hasn't even started on. I've already prepared myself for reality and have accepted the fact that I will most probably get a C. I will be extremely thankful for a B. Getting an A for mid year will be like Brandon Boyd pledging his eternal love to me : NOT going to happen.
And now I will move my ass and start warming up my calculator for Maths tomorrow. M4ths, h3r3 I c0m3
No comments:
Post a Comment