Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Deco mp o s e . .

I have watched 3 movies today. The Other Boleyn Girl, Disturbia, and Shrek the third. Back to back, I am not kidding. First I watched Shrek since I saw the advert on HBO and just felt like watching it. So I dug up the DVD and watched. Then I switched to the idiot box and watched Natalie Portman and Jessica Biel act all ancient and Englishy. Right after that, I treated my eyes to Shia LeBeouf and let my brain chew on a good thriller. I think the distance I moved by myself today does not reach 5 meters. All I did was lye around and eat.

While watching the movies, I ate a whole loaf of butterscotch bread , a packet of Oreos and had a nice tall glass of iced peach tea. Haha I can practically SEE your eyes bugging out of your head. Yes, I eat a lot especially during the holidays. And guess what's for dinner?

K F C.


God bless my expanding waistline.

No comments: