I should have known this would happen. I should have just kept my mouth shut, and deal with things myself. Or I should have just started taking precautions from last year. I should have just kept my distance and not let myself get close to anyone of the opposite sex. Or of the same sex, for that matter. I should learn to keep my mouth shut and to keep things to myself. I should learn not to get too friendly with people.
God forbid, I should just turn into a hermit or something. Or a hobo. Now I know why loners exist. They probably had the same problem and felt like how I feel right now. Like pushing everyone away and getting through life on my own, without their snide remarks and looks.
What did I do to deserve this, huh? Did I eat too much ice-cream? Is it because I pushed my cat off the bed last week? Did I forget to put a coaster on the table while drinking ice apple juice??
WHAT ??!
2 comments:
its not wrong to get close with the opposite sex, and don't feel bad about me because u didn't keep ur mouth shut! im glad u didn't :|
yes. it's because of too much ice-cream. that's the only reason. repent!
Post a Comment