There are days in my life when I feel my head is about to explode due to too many thoughts.
One half-composed thought will make it's way through my brain, only to be interrupted by another before the first thought laid itself out and made sense. And then another thought comes in, and another, and another, and another until my head seems to be buzzing with almost thoughts and in the end, I get so fed up I just lie down on my bed and try to shut my mind off. But it never works, because when I close my eyes and try to stay silent, my mind starts roaring with different things. Every aspect of my life wants to be dealt with at one single time, everything demands my attention, everything wants to be thought of that I don't know what to think of and at the end of the day, my head feels so heavy but I haven't gotten anything accomplished and when that frustrating realization sets in, I feel so angry with myself for yet another day wasted.
Today is one of those days.
And I hate it.
1 comment:
i think i know how this feels. sigh
Post a Comment