I have about a million things buzzing in my head, but somehow I can't get it out.
Okay, let's try a list.
1) I've just realized that teachers can be reeeeally condescending sometimes. It's like we students (okay, me) are not entitled to opinions because what we say don't matter anyway. I don't think I care if any teacher reads this, its not directed at any specific person but I've really come to dislike the way some teachers look at me and my friends. I wish that they'd remember that we're teenagers. Being obnoxious and self-opinionated IS being a teenager. I'm sorry but we can't all be humble, demure, polite and smart like Izzah Razak.
2) SPM is in 28 days. Kill me.
3) Being Prom Queen and having your boyfriend as Prom King isn't all its cracked up to be. I hate the way people smirk when we're together.
4) I can't wait to get out of school. Not that there's anything bad about it. I've just had enough, I guess. The homework pile and pressure is insane.
5) I think the only thing keeping me sane is Mer and Dayah's jokes. And coke. God, I sound like such a junkie.
6) I wish my parents would stop nagging.
7) I think I'll cancel all my plans after SPM, and just rest. I'm so tired.
8) I can't believe Mer didn't know that I have a blog.
9) I'm having trouble focusing. I really, truly, desperately need to find some way to keep my mind focused. I can't spend half an hour on one subject and whenever I don't know the answer to a question, my mind starts going somewhere else and before I know it, I'm twirling my pencil in my fingers, biting my lips and staring into space like some kind of retard. And when I realize that I'm doing that retarded thing, I drop my work and go do something else.
3 comments:
My opinion on your problems (feel like answering lists today).
1)Yes, that's what I pretty much encountered in secondary school. It's pretty much "your opinion is wrong" mentality there is. I guess some teachers need to learn the psychology in handling teenagers. And nobody likes the humble, demure, polite and smart ones! Hahah.
2)*Sharpens parang*
3)Prom Queen & King = Raja & Ratu Sehari? :P
4)Wait till you go to college/university you'll know the meaning of "pile-up". You'll love your tertiary education as there's so much degree of freedom and independence but this time the responsibility is all on you. Sometimes it's just fun for me to reminisce the good old days.
5)Coke = sugar = unhealthy.
6)You'll miss their nagging when you go away to college.
7)Seriously, travel somewhere after SPM because after that, you won't have enough time to meet up with your friends anymore.
8)OMG, me neither!
9)Always look on the bright side: 28 days to go! Concentrate & it'll soon be over!!
*smirk*
hey wtf my word verification is 'istri' -___-
zzz
My answer to your answers, Danial :
1) Apparently the teachers like the humble, demure, polite and smart ones. Not us arrogant, boisterous, rude and dim-witted kids. Hahah.
2) I'd prefer it if you did it in a less painful way. How about poison?
3) I can already see your smirk. You're not being very helpful.
4)No comment. Haven't experienced it, so I'm not gonna say anything.
5)Teenager = sugar = life
6) I've had about 11 years of nagging. I don't think I will.
7)Must find my own $$ to travel.
8)Ha Ha Ha.
9)That's what I'm trying to do. Operative word being TRYING.
Dayah : -______________-
Post a Comment