So...
With only one more paper to go, I've started planning what I'm going to do with myself after SPM. Hehehe.
1. LICENSE (Duh. Without a license, how am I going to go anywhere?)
2. Sleep, to catch up on those late nights with revision books
3. Get a part-time job (but where and as what, I don't know)
4. Exercise (I'm getting kinda chunky at the ass, hadui)
5. Have sleepovers with Dayah and watch all those movies we've been talking about.
6. Spend enough time with Mer before he moves to KL.
7. Buy and read all those books I've been wanting.
8. Watch movies until I rot.
9. Learn a new language (konon).
10. Catch up with some friends in KL who I haven't seen for light years.
11. Do stuff with my hair : dye a stripe, let it grow, get a fringe.
12. Drive to KL at least once.
13. Learn how to be good with a football.
14. Learn how to cook Italian food. Or just cook, in general.
15. Improve on my guitar skills (if I have any)
16. Actually finish reading the SLR manual.
17. Recycle my revisison books.
18. Revamp my room.
19. Stop biting my lips.
20. Go on a road trip with my friends.
I've got a lot more ideas, but when I got to 20 I realized that this should tide me over until March. Hopefully.
And as ambitious as I may seem, I know there's like an 86% chance that by next week, I'll be putting up posts with titles like "I'm bored" and "Rescue me from this slow death".
Maybe I should just get through SPM first before thinking about this.
2 comments:
nak sleepover jugak! :D
21. wear a pink outfit!
Post a Comment