SPM ended about 2 weeks ago.
That's a pretty big sentence to me. SPM ended. SPM is over. I'm out of school. I'm not a student anymore. My school days are done. Over. Finished. Gone.
Wow.
It's kind of weird, I thought I'd get over the fact by now but whenever I think about it to myself, all I can say is "Wow".
Okay, drama aside, I can't say that I'm putting all this free time to good use. All I've been doing is eat, sleep, shit, go to the beach and watch movies. Which just puts the list I've set myself right in the dumpster. All those things to try out are just sitting there, waiting to be tried out.
Most of my friends are out working, traveling, some are even already planning to go to college in less than a month and here I am, at 1.30 am blogging. I haven't even started going for driving lessons. I'm a useless piece of shit right now.
I think I'll get a job. I'm thinking Baskin Robbins. What about that eh? Can you imagine me behind that colorful counter, in that blue tshirt, going like, "Hi, welcome to Baskin Robbins. Do you want a free sample?". Hmm. Worth a shot, I guess?
1 comment:
missing skool sooooo much.... lepak2 n chit chat with frenz.. and yeah! of course, 'pontenging'.. hahaha
Post a Comment