Sunday, January 3, 2010

I feel metaphorical.

Ad says :

"Girls are like nuclear reactors. Push the right buttons and we won't explode."

If I were a nuclear reactor, I think the most dangerous button would be Jealousy.

Besides causing its own major disaster, it sets off a chain reaction of mini explosions. It also pushes the Annoying button, the Boring button, the Immature button, the Trapped button and worse, the Desperate button.

See what I'm getting at here?

The right buttons, however, would definitely be the Funny button, the Self-Confident button, the Good Body button, the Trust button, the Freedom button and the Friendly button.


There. All you have to do is push the right buttons.

3 comments:

hidayahnazri said...

good body button wtf hahahaha

Nadia Zulkifli said...

i like that button hehehehehe :>

Anonymous said...

You wrote a post based on my status. *teary eyes* You just pushed my touched button and teary button.