Saturday, February 13, 2010

V-day

Its the 14th of February, we all know what that means. Mine went like this :

My brother stays in Klang during the weekdays and he has a few teachers who take care of him while he's there. So one of them got married today. Lots of my brother's teachers were there and they brought one of my brother's friends, Omar, who is also autistic. The difference between Omar and my brother is that Omar can speak in sentences, while my brother just can't be bothered to string his words together. Long story short, Omar likes to talk.

So, while I was still eating lunch and everybody else had finished, they decided to go and see the bride, leaving me to talk to Omar by myself. Omar told me about his home, his family and suddenly the subject of girlfriends and boyfriends cropped up. Omar told me about how this girl kissed him when he was on a holiday with his family in Vietnam and now he likes to think of her as his girlfriend.

Then he asked me whether I brought my boyfriend along today. I said, "No, my boyfriend went to KL today". So he replied, "Oh. I can be your boyfriend today, if you want".

So I said to him, "Okay, Omar. You be my boyfriend for the day."

Then Omar said, "So now I can kiss you and my girlfriend in Vietnam."

Then I thought I'd better discourage this tendency of his to go around kissing girls.

"No la, Omar. Kiss your mother, your sister or anyone in your family okay?"

Then, Omar looks blank and says, "Okay. Can I have a watermelon please?"


Happy Valentine's Day. Spread the luv, babies :)

1 comment:

adibah said...

would u be my cousin's gf?? hehe