I'm kinda worried about myself. My subconscious is going haywire and who's to say that my conscious self is so healthy?
Anyway, I was having a really restless night and my slumber wasn't the most peaceful of slumbers. I had this mash-up of dreams, of which I am able to recall only fragments of it. I dreamt of :
1) Oranges packed in a box
2) Myself wearing a pair of high-tops with no laces on, so whenever I tried to walk, the shoes would slip off.
3) My old gymnastics teacher, who was insanely hot in the dream
4) A windmill
5) I had a pair of really hot panties and I couldn't figure out what to do with them
6) A cannon.
This is a night's worth of dreams, might I add. ONE night.
Any dream interpreters reading this? Come forward and do me a favor please.
3 comments:
tak lama la tu :P
HEYY
You have a hot gym teacher? WHERE??? =D
Post a Comment