Monday, April 12, 2010

"Life"

Nana came over the other day and she helped me crack The Sims 3, which I FINALLY got to play. After about, what, 3 months? Anyway, playing The Sims got me to thinking. You know in the game when you meet somebody, there's a little tab on the upper left corner that lets you know what that person thinks of your character. Well, wouldn't it be so much easier in life if we had that kind of thing in real life.

You meet someone and while talking you get to see their real reaction. You can decide straight away whether this person is going to be a waste of your time or going to give you the time of your life. No guessing whether he likes you or not, no wondering what you did wrong. Its all there, hovering over that persons head.

I'm imagining. I am having a conversation with Fernando Torres. I DID say imagine.


"Nadia, I think you look very nice today" (in sexy Spanish accent)
"Oh, why thank you, Fernando"
*Nadia thinks Fernando is being flirty*
"Well of course I am being flirty. I think you are very attractive."
"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight, Fernando?"
"I thought you would never ask, Nadia. Si, mi amor!"
*Nadia thinks Fernando is attractive*
*Fernando thinks Nadia is attractive*

Or when a fight is starting.

*Nadia thinks Fernando is being impolite*
*Fernando thinks Nadia is being ignorant*

"Hey look, we're both getting angry. We should take some time and cool down."
"Yeah, we shouldn't get in a fight. We'll talk about this later."


I wish I were a Sim =.=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DELUSIONAL. *shakes head*

Anonymous said...

crazy la u....but funny

Resha Lim said...

I wish I were a SIM too :D