Today is a completely ordinary day, but for some reason, I'm being super sharp in my observations and have come to realize that my ordinary days are filled with random but funny occurrences.
Waking up; I didn't play my usual morning playlist (yes, I have a morning playlist) because I woke up slightly later than usual. As I was getting ready for the day in silence, I heard lots of things going on in my hall. My bathroom mate had her boyfriend over for the night. He's probably one of those people who have extra flatulence because while he was using the bathroom, I heard a several small farts and a big one. Trying not to laugh out loud, I immediately stepped out of my room and went to class regardless of my hair looking like a turban.
Random thought: If my boyfriend farted a lot in the morning, or in bed, what would the proper reaction be? A gentle snub, merciless teasing, silent suffering or a break up?
Walking to class; A British girl who looked like she was entering an Olympic walkathon passed by me. She looked damp, like she didn't towel off after taking a shower, her hair was wet and even weirder, she was muttering things to herself. Everyone she overtook was staring at her.
In class; I usually sit with a group of 4 other friends, but since I was late today and the table had only room for 4, I sat at the back with another group of people. From the back, I saw that my math lecturer had really big love handles that were especially obvious when he bent over a table to explain a problem. I saw that most of my Malay classmates sit in a row together. I saw a couple in class playing with each others hands under the table. I saw that at least half the class kick their shoes off halfway through the lecture. Before this, all I saw were numbers and random alphabets on the whiteboard and then blurriness, because I'd be too sleepy to concentrate.
During lunch; My powers of observations got switched off because I was hungry and my friend and I discovered that they sell corn on campus. And I'm not talking about those little cups, I'm talking about the WHOLE CORN COB.
Life is pretty surprising sometimes, aye?
1 comment:
Post a Comment