Monday, January 5, 2009

Caught By The Fuzz

Tagged! By Chewy and apparently I have to share my weird habits with the world. This should be fun.


5 WEIRD HABITS

  1. I crack my backbones and shoulder blade bones after waking up.
  2. I like licking Strepsils and after that one lick, only then do I put it in my mouth and suck it. I've been teased mercilessly by Ezmeer because of this =.=
  3. I lick the kaya off the pau instead of just biting it like a normal person. Usually a messy affair, but it's fun.
  4. I used to bite off the corners of the cheese slice that was sticking out of a cheeseburger before eating it but I don't anymore. Heheh.
  5. I have to take a deep breath before going to school.



5 NORMAL FACTS

  1. I love eating sushi with my dad.
  2. I'm starting a collection of tshirts with all those registered prints. So far, I have a Smurfs tee, a Joker tee, 3 Star Wars tees, a Wonder Woman tee, a The Strokes tee and an old old Blondie tee. I'm looking for more.
  3. I like the smell of new books, grass and rain.
  4. I hate thinking of serious things.
  5. I crack the lamest of jokes all the time.



5 LITTLE KNOWN FACTS

  1. I
  2. Am
  3. Out
  4. Of
  5. Ideas

Hahahah.

Tagging : Dayah, Iman, Abhi, XT, Aresha, Arnie, Shad ... Aihh, whoever who wants to do this thing, do only lah!

3 comments:

arnie azreen said...

whenever i see or eat strepsils in the future,
i'll think of you,nadia and akan gelak sorang2 mcm org gila,hahaha!
:D

bulan. said...

the strepsils thingy is playing in my mind.

oh.my.godddd.

Nadia Zulkifli said...

pelik sgt keeeee?
=.=