And so passes the first week of school. First week of Form 5. I have to start getting used to saying that. Yeah, that fact is still being digested even though a week has passed. It's just so weird, going to school, and knowing that I'm a senior, and I'm going to leave soon. Looking at the Form 1's and how tiny they are, I realize that USED to be me thinking how huge and intimidating the Form 5's are. And now here I am, in Form 5.
Kind of overwhelming too, when you start to realize that THIS is the year. This is the year to make things happen, and every part of your future will depend on this year. And if you screw up, there's no going back and starting over. You have to get this year right, or everything else is going to go wrong. No pressure, eh? Haha.
I'm spazzing everytime I step into school. Every step into school is the last step and every hour isn't going to come back anymore. We can't goof off and skip class and think 'Ah, there's always next year' because there isn't going to BE a next year! And now we're in the big Form 5 labs doing all these big, "advanced" Form 5 work. And I have actually started looking up universities and colleges. I'm going into university or college next year. Geeeeeez.
I'm spazzing about the first week of school, imagine when I actually turn 17. I'm so glad my birthday is in October. I can be mentally prepared by then. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment