Monday, January 12, 2009

Down To The Market

Thoughts :
  1. I need to stop biting my lips. How to stop? Read that lip biting is a sign of anxiety and stress but I'm not anxious or stressed. At least, I think I'm not.
  2. I should learn how to cook. I'm a useless excuse for a female.
  3. Opie's fur is beautiful. God, I love that cat. And Cherry too, no less =.=
  4. Does the ordinary train of thought crash and burn or suddenly come to a complete stop as often as mine does?
  5. Why am I here? I have homework to do.
  6. I'm so easily annoyed nowadays and its getting annoying. I'm annoyed that I'm easily annoyed. Even that sentence is annoying.
  7. Recession is becoming a very scary word now.
  8. I want McDonalds but they just had to sponsor the bloody Israeli army. Stupid a-holes with yummy burgers.
  9. I want new glasses. Wayfarers. Hahaha.
  10. Random much?

3 comments:

arnie azreen said...

i can your bad habit (the bitting lips habit) in your myspace :)
ade gamba u tgh gigit bibir,,
:D
is it bad habit?
for me,it's not :O

arnie azreen said...

eh,,eh,,tertinggsl perkataan 'see'..

i can SEE your bad habit,,,

haaaa....baru betul :)

arnie azreen said...

ya allah,, salah eje pulak..
ahhhh,,bia la!
*sorry

*see what you did arnie...sy saje dah 3 komen,, haha!