Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have sinned. Or not.

I have officially stopped boikot-ing Jewish products. I have long broken the McD boycott, but since last, uhm, December (?), I have not had one drop of Jew owned liquid ie; Starbucks.

BUT I HAD STARBUCKS TODAY AND OHMYFRIGGIN' GAWD IT TASTED SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!

Terover sikit kot =.=

My special thank you, or kick on the ass, to Ahmad Zulblablabla, Aresha S.uperwoman (bukan nama sebenar), and Norajeega (bukan nama sebenar) for providing me with the temptation. If it weren't for these three discussing Starbucks and holding recycled tissue paper, I wouldn't have thought of Jew owned liquid. A big thank you, also, to Izzat Ikhwan for providing support and company.

Macam salah je, I'm happy I bought something owned by the religion that is destroying my own. But the Starbucks owner is Jewish, he didn't supply bullets and pay the Israeli army like ... Coke. Which I still drink.

Great, now I feel guilty.

What is the deal about boycotts anyway? There's not going to be an effect from a country as tiny as Malaysia. We don't even make 0.1% of the world. To quote my old Geography teacher, Malaysia is just a little bit of taik cicak on a big wall. So even if the whole country boycotts Jewish products, we're hardly going to have an effect. We're too small. Plus, to boycott something as huge and widely consumed as McDonalds and Coke, that would take a huge amount of time because Malaysians eat and drink this shit almost every week. Its routine. Its become almost a part of people's lives. And since its so widely consumed by people, people already have this thought that they can't live without stuff like McD and Starbucks and Coke. So, their mindset is : No, I love this shit. I need this shit. So I'm gonna keep on eating this shit.

If you want to make a difference, join the army I say. Or donate stuff. There are plenty of organizations to join. Do something that WILL help. Don't waste your time on doing something that doesn't have an effect. Even if boycotting works, its going to take a loooooooong time before the Israeli army runs out of bullets and weapons.

2 comments:

Encik Penulis said...

its not about the effect k nad..,
its like this..,
if u noe that if you do something, and the cause of it will make someone else suffer..,
in other word, you'r act the caus of it..,
people now about the jews as they made some research..,
ade blaja agama kan???
tau kan nape orang madinah nak N.Muhammad jadi pemimpin. ade 2 faktor..,
1. org arab bertelagah same sndr.
2. ORANG YAHUDI CONQUER EKONOMI
Check la sndr. dr dulu mme tue trick the jews. by controlling the economy, they control the world. x ssh pon. kan ramai kat dunia nie x bole idop tanpa starbucs. =.=
mmg la xde effect tp just pikir, kalo da tau mende tue ke arah sane, still na wat ag???
wheres ur humanity sense???
is it working???
haizzzz. think nad. think..,
u have brain..,
use it..,
tp kalo da nafsu lebih drpd akal..,
tue mmg da xleh wat pe2 la kan..,

- said...

ARESHA S.UPERWOMAN!
I'M EFFIN' FLATTERED. MELOVETHOU