Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blender

I had my media player on shuffle. A Lady Gaga song came up, Love Game. I was sick of that song because it would never fail to get stuck in my head for at least a day. So I pressed next.
The next song that came up was by a band called Little Joy, a side project by Fab Moretti (my favorite drummer in the world). It's called No One's Better Sake and has a pretty weird beat and melody to it. But I already listened to that song for about 3 times today, so again the next button.
Then came Fields of Gold, by Sting. Who is a 50+ year old man, by the way. Who happens to make damn good music.

Is your playlist as jumbled up as mine? -_-"

2 comments:

- said...

when i pressed next, keluar lagu taylor swift and demi lovato-- that's when i know mine's jumbled up.

haih.

just for the record--i do not tolerate with disney-induced artists' songs hahaha but these things do happen.

hidayahnazri said...

Damien Rice -> Fall Of Troy -> Bee Gees -> Radiohead -> Britney Spears


yup.