WAHHHHH.
I am so stupid sometimes, it amazes me. In a dumb way.
Today, I went walking around Bangsar Village with my parents since we were in the neighborhood. Then on the way back to the car, we passed a Puma store.
Pass display window la. And there, in the display window were the most beautiful, awesome, cool, effing orgasmic pair of sneakers.
I tried looking for a picture online, but couldn't find one. World Wide Web my ass la.
Anyways, since I couldn't find any visuals, you're just going to have to go along with my long-winded description la.
They were/are:
1) very colorful. Dark red, yellow, purple all at the same time
2) low cut
3) painted
4) the design is sort of drawn by hand. The little holes where the laces poke in and out, those are little holes cut through and have little circles drawn to look like those metal holey things. But they're not metal, see?
5) beautiful.
I know the description doesn't sound exactly beautiful, but trust me. They outshine every sneaker I own right now. COMBINED.
And you know what I did? Precious ol' me. YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID? When my parents so generously offered to PAY for the sneakers seeing as they were 30% off? YOU KNOW WHAT I EFFIN' SAID?
"Don't want lah. Wasting your money."
Aiyooooo, of all times I choose to be economical. After that my dad and I went to some chokia artsy-fartsy scrapbook shop and I went and bought a lame but insanely expensive t-shirt showing a glass half empty/half full saying "Question Optimism". And it was 79 bloody ringgit.
Not that I didn't appreciate my dad belanja-ing me at that time. I was very grateful because it is a pretty cool t-shirt. But later, my mum told me that my dad payed for the t-shirt because he thought it was RM29 and not RM79. He wasn't wearing his reading glasses at that time. Regret really sank in that time, man.
So here I am, wallowing in my regret because when else am I going to be able to go down to Bangsar Village? When else am I going to find another pair of sneakers like that? When else are my parents going to be so generous as to OFFER to pay RM160 for a pair of Puma shoes for me? When? You tell me la. WHEN?
Never, okay. Never.
Sedihnya :(
2 comments:
i did that all the time =.=
hello child of consumerism!
Post a Comment