I turned 17 today.
1) I talked to Mer from about 12.30 am to around 3 or 4 in the morning, which was something I sorely regretted because waking up for the Sejarah seminar later in the morning was pure, bloody torture.
2) I woke up at around 7.30 am to my mother switching on all the lights in my room and singing Happy Birthday in a very off-key voice and my dad joining in later, equally off-key.
3) I went to school for a Sejarah seminar and got a birthday surprise from Adele, Amalen, Ann Bee, Kevin, Wen Jun, Sab and Surresh. They bought a cake for me and I got a super cute Cookie Monster tshirt. Ad took the liberty to turn into a female Peter Chao and "smeeeeeared icing on my hand like you smeeeeeear shit on the buiylding" (lame joke by Peter Chao that Ad likes copying). Everyone thought my cake looked "cool" because there was a long, slim piece of cholate in the middle of two chocolate balls. Think dirty.
4) I shared my cake around with the Form 5's until it was all gone. The only thing left was the box and the unlighted candles. Everyone agrees that I am horrible at cutting cakes because the slices I cut usually have extreme sizes, like extremely big or extremely small.
5) After the Sejarah seminar, my dad took me out for a birthday lunch to a restaurant which we've been going to for around 12 years. Their spaghetti is killer. And surprisingly, the staff remembered my birthday and gave me a little cupcake with a candle on it.
6) I went for BM tuition and my teacher made her funny jokes as usual. Since it was my birthday, Ad decided to be good to me and layaned all my lame jokes by nodding and agreeing with whatever I said. I enjoyed it at first, but then I looked at Ad's face and saw the bitchiness in her expression. So I gave up, hahaha.
7) Zul, my ex boyfriend, came over to my house to deliver my present with his/my friend Amar and Amar's cousin. That was fun, because I got to poke fun at him about Mer and about him being jealous. I think I've grown because now I'm slightly taller than him. Hehehehehe. But I loooooooved my present, which was an Arctic Monkeys CD : Humbug. Even though I downloaded most of the album, I was pretty psyched because the album itself is so pretty and Alex Turner looked very very cute, meowr.
8) Next, Mer came over. Oddly enough, he had a guitar with him and was dressed very nicely instead of his usual shorts and tshirt. He sat me down and played Happy Birthday on the guitar for me, which I thought was so sweet of him because he's never so much as touched a guitar in his life and he's left handed. Apparently, he pushed Nik into teaching him the song and spent the whole of yesterday evening at Nik's place practicing. Waaaaaaarghhh :D
9) My dad wanted to give me a special birthday dinner. He suggested Japanese food, so we went to East Coast Mall and stuffed ourselves with sushi until we practically burst. My dad was especially funny tonight, and made me laugh like mad.
10) My dad suddenly remembered that he had a friends open house to attend, so he brought me along with him. I was in a good mood, so I didn't complain. There I was, sipping my orange juice and hoping that my stomach wouldn't burst since I had eaten so much sushi. Then, I saw these two boys monkeying around. Both of them were tall and dark. I didn't recognize the younger boy, but the other boy looked horribly familiar. It turned out to be my other ex-boyfriend, Azam. So both of us were standing there shell shocked because this was the last place we would expect each other to be at. I mean, we haven't seen each other in about, what? 2 years? But both of us were too shocked to say a lot of things, so we just exchanged some weird greetings and questions and that was it.
So that's what happened on the day I turned 17.
Being 17 is hard, man.
8 comments:
I so envy your birthday!
and i just realized i'm not on this post so that means i haven't been doing anything special for you :(
haha sorry sket ye, u tak tinggi pada i
dah check td, jgn nak perasannnnn okay
alahhh rugi tak jumpa ezmeer td, so sweet :p
dayah, u got me my bag whattt :D
zul, tinggi sket ok.
nad happy belatedddddddddddddd
thank youuuuuuuuuu
whoa,interesting 17th birthday.
number 10. Is azam really your ex boyfriend or you just making up some story? Can u be honest. Tq.
well well, who r u to ask?
but if this makes u happy, yes he honestly was my ex boyfriend and if u still think i'm making up "some story", just remember that my "making up stories" isnt really your business is it, stranger? :)
Post a Comment