I was looking through MySpace and started browsing through my friends list, started checking out random profiles of random people. Some are good friends, some juniors, some seniors, some I don't even know but don't know how they got into my friends list. Then I realized I was kinda subconciously dividing them into groups. Like, "eew, this kid is lame" "wow, she's so pretty" "whoa, hebatnya budak ni".
Then I thought about how someone out there who does not know me at all can be judging me based on a couple of sentences I write and a picture I posted. Someone could be sorting me into this mental group of exclusivity and decide whether I'm likable or not.
And that kinda freaks me out because heck, I don't know what kind of image I'm projecting to the world. To me, I'm just a 17 year old who is currently trying to get through SPM (which reminds me, I gotta get back to Bio).
But I have to wonder.. What do I look like to the world out there? I'd like to know.
2 comments:
you reaalllyyyy wanna know?
reaaallllyyyy?
(haha)
i thought you're a mixed blood or something when i first saw you.
hmmmmmm.
ah well, better than 'stuck up pig' as a first impression
Post a Comment