I am thinking of applying for a post on my university's Media Crew. Maybe as photographer or journalist. Photographer would be the easier post since all I'd have to do is click a button and make it look pretty. On the other hand, being a journalist would be more interesting and I would actually be able to write something without having to worry about "cautious language", "sentence structure", "topic sentences" and all that (english lectures, yuck). And covering "Campus Life and Opinion" would be right up my alley because I'm living on campus and I have plenty of opinion and I've gotten pretty good feedback from people about my writing skills.
But photography would be more fun. And I might just improve whatever small skill I have. And I would look so awesome with an SLR around my neck :)
But the SLR is so heavy and makes my neck sweat and I always feel like there's a layer of daki where the strap to the SLR hangs because it's so thick and heavy.
But I would look so awesome.
Or I just apply for both and see whether I'm even offered a post.
Or I apply for none and focus on my studies, since lord knows I need to get it together.
Or I just apply and let it become a distraction from my studies to avoid myself from working too hard.
HAHAHAHA I made a joke. Working too hard. As if I ever do.
Ok, I think I will just apply. Okay. Yes. APPLY.
But for what?
1 comment:
Journalist. =)
Post a Comment