Location: Math lecture
Cast: Wong Hon Jiun, Celyn Ng, Nadia Amirah, Person-with-long-complicated-name-which-I-can't-remember, Math Lecturer, Person-with-long-complicated-name-which-I-can't-remember 2
*Feel free to come up with your own background music, it'll make the scene much more TV-drama.
Scene:
*while drawing up graphs*
(cue cheerful, upbeat music)
Hon Jiun: Nadia, don't be such an ASS-ymptote!
Nadia: Boy, don't be dissin' the asymptotes
Celyn: Awkward turtle
Hon Jiun, Nadia, Celyn: *noise noise noise chatter chatter chatter*
Math Lecturer: Are you guys ok? Had your breakfast ah?
Hon Jiun, Nadia, Celyn: Haha no sir, math makes us slightly mad.
*Math Lecturer leaves room for a while*
(cue Jaws theme song)
Personwithlongcomplicatedlastname: Guys, seriously could you stop talking? You're talking, like, way too loud and being really offensive to the lecturer. You really need to tone it down
Hon Jiun, Nadia, Celyn: ... Ok :|
(cue dramatic music DOM DOM DOMMMMMMM)
K so that is what happens in my university. We are not free to be a little retarded in a complicated class because apparently it is offensive to a lecturer who tells us dirty jokes in class. I'm sorry, but we feel that sometimes being a little retarded and yes, loud, helps liven up the mood. Heaven help me, I don't think I could survive a 2 hour lecture of just drawing up meaningless graphs in heavy silence. Why do you think the math lecturer has a "Joke of the Day" segment in his class? Even he knows it can get a little dead. Live a little, will ya?
I'm just feeling really disappointed because I thought we'd leave all these petty little dramas back in high school. Not that i got involved in high school drama, I kept well out of the way. Is this karma for being too clean in school? :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment