Conversation Number 1:
"I don't want to spoil your fun la, you're going for the Lil Jon show and I don't wanna ruin it by telling you all my problems now. Besides, it's not a big deal. 'll be fine."
"Nad. I'm one of your closest friends. You know you can tell me anything and I'll be right here for you."
Conversation Number 2:
"Is it okay if I wanna vent?"
"Nadia, you dumbass, you don't even have to ask. You know I'll listen."
Conversation Number 3:
"He's really creeping me out with these messages, what the hell am I going to do?"
"Don't worry, Nadia. I'll handle the idiot. Just stop worrying, I've got your back."
"Yeah Nadia. It's fine. I'll talk to him"
My friends might not be the most conventional of people. They might look weird, seem bad-ass, have a twisted sense of humor that nobody gets or seem strange. They may seem weird and annoying to you, you may not understand what they say sometimes.
Your friends have the perfect hair, beautiful clothes, like mainstream, they're loaded, have the coolest things on the market. But do your attractive, cool, popular friends stick around when you ask them to listen to a problem you have? Do they have your back when you're in a jam?
They don't? Think twice about them. They're not real.
They do? Awesome. You lucked out. Just like I did with my weird friends. And I wouldn't trade them for anything. Neither should you.
No comments:
Post a Comment