Monday, March 2, 2009

Pn Lau baca blog saya jugak ke?

I bought some vanilla ice cream and A&W root beers, with the intention of making myself a ciplak root beer float.
So, I got home all excited with my A&W root beers and vanilla ice-cream, got out my huge, tall glass with the weird face on it, poured myself a can, opened the ice cream tub only to find the ice cream looking like white mucus. Or to put it bluntly; shit. It looked like white, mushy shit.

So here I am, killing time by blogging about my bad ice-cream and root beer experience. What I should be doing is my Addmaths yang tak siap-siap lagi.

If Pn. Lau really does have time to read students blogs, I really die lah. Biar lah, dah kena cop tak siap homework la, kuat merayau la, banyak cakap la. One more brand wouldn't really make a difference, I guess. Haha.

4 comments:

arnie azreen said...

puan lau gonna read thissss... i'm 100% sure,muahaha!

- said...

ahahaha i dont think so.
dia pernah cakap dia malas nak bukak blog student.

tp taktau la sekarang macam mana :/

nadiarustham said...

hye.. im mrs. lau...
nadia, u're gonna get from me!

Nadia Zulkifli said...

omg i'm scared la pn lau. btw, kita tgh blaja chapter apa now? can u tell me? :D