Monday, February 21, 2011

Things I want to have in my future home

1. A library stuffed with my books with the most comfortable chair in a corner by the window.
2. A bath tub.
3. A hammock.
4. A pool.
5. Pets.
6. A well-stocked kitchen filled with microwavable dinners for when I'm lazy and ingredients for when I feel like cooking (if that day will ever come)
7. Internet connection that's like warp speed (given the huge developments in technology, I have no doubts that this will be a given)
8. A squishy L-shaped sofa.
9. A big TV with surround sound for my movie nights.
10. A colorful bed with soft pillows for resting my head after long days.
11. A husband and kids. WAIT, WHAT?!

2 comments:

Danial said...

An anak Tan Sri should settle all these items :P

Nadia Zulkifli said...

if this was facebook, i would have liked that comment :p